Saturday, November 16, 2013

Welcome!

Welcome to The Broke Book Girls! We're so glad you're here!

Both Sarah and I love to read, and we can't wait to share what we're reading with you. You can always check the right side of the screen to see what we're each reading. Hopefully every couple of months we can schedule to read the same thing together and then host a discussion on the book with everyone. I have lots of fun ideas to incorporate, and I cant wait to share them with you all!

I'll try to post reviews once or twice a week as I'm reading, and I plan to participate in The Broke and the Bookish Top Ten Tuesday each week, so make sure and check back then. I'll also pass along Kindle Daily Deals as needed so you guys can also grab some amazing books for cheap!

I plan on reviewing some of my favorite books I've read in the past year, as well as those that have sequels or finales coming up in the next few months.

But mostly, I'm just excited to share my love of books with you all!


PS. Sarah and I share a deep love of New Girl. So get ready to see lots of things like this:
http://busyteacher.files.wordpress.com/2013/10/nick-new-girl-dance1.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment