Saturday, February 15, 2014

Love-A-Thon Mad-Lib!

Check out all of our Love-A-Thon posts by clicking here! 

Okay this was a blast to do! I debated between being serious and making it more like a real story, but then decided what's the fun in that and decided to go completely ridiculous. Enjoy!



One day, I was PARASAILING with STURMHOND. Out of the blue, a MANATEE came out of nowhere! It was so WOBBLYCERULEAN and GINORMOUS. At first, we were afraid, we were petrified, but we SKIPPED. We hopped on A JETPACK to make our getaway. 

As we escaped, we turned up the radio because CALL ME MAYBE came on and made me VOMIT. Everything was extremely smooth sailing until an ANTEATER appeared in the middle of the road. We swerved to avoid it, but while STURMHOND stayed on THE JETPACK, I got thrown onto my side in the woods.

I couldn't get up, and felt LACHRYMOSE as I lay there staring up at the trees. What was I going to do? I heard a CHORTLE among the leaves, and felt GIDDY. Surely, this was going to be my end. As my eyes fluttered shut, the last thing I saw was a head of AQUAMARINE hair and BURNISHED BRONZE eyes.

When I woke up again, I was on a FUTON. My body hurt a whole lot less, and I could sit up. There was a WALRUS and NINJA in the room, along with EGGPLANTS and KOOL-AID. The door suddenly opened to reveal CHAOL, a concerned look on his face. I blushed and averted my gaze, but he DANCED and said, "Don't be shy. It's okay."

He came over to sit by me, and we started talking after I told him my name. We chatted about CURLING, TAXIDERMY and WOODWORKING and realized we had a ton in common! I thought he was FLOPPY and couldn't help feeling a little swoony. 

Just as he reached out for my hand, the door crashed open and in came HECTOR. "Don't let him charm you away, my love!" He yelled, running at CHAOL. They each had WHISKS in their hands and began to fight. "Stop!" I yelled, feeling so FLABBERGASTED. They didn't listen to me. Before I could intervene, CHAOL fell to the floor and disappeared in a cloud of smoke.

"What was that?" I asked, staring at the empty space. HECTOR dropped his weapon, and came over to me. "Magic, but you are safe now, PUDDING POP." He hugged me close, and I suddenly knew that this was the real deal and not just a dream.

Just as YOUR BODY IS A WONDERLAND started playing in my head, I woke up. I cursed my REVOLTING luck. Why had it only been just a dream?

6 comments:

  1. Haha! This totally cracks me up! I love all your choices of words, especially the hobbies and Pudding Pop as a pet name! So funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You picked such great book boys, first of all. I love these three SO MUCH! I love the randomness of all the words you've chosen -- it makes the story even more fun to read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is hilarious! I think we might have seen the same head before passing out - Aquamarine hair and burnished bronze eyes vs cyan hair and burnt orange eyes - I think those colors are similar right? ;). Also, your hobbies are the best ever.

    Nicole @ The Quiet Concert

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And it definitely sounds like we saw the same person. ;)

      Delete
  4. Parasailing with Sturmhond, great! And there are also Chaol & Hector in your story, we have the same bookish boyfriends :D I love the detailed colors you picked for the hair and eyes!

    Mel@thedailyprophecy

    ReplyDelete