Sunday, December 1, 2013

Book Deals!

I found a few good deals for you today!

1. Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas $2.99 on Kindle. GO NOW! BUY IT!!!! Seriously one of my favorite books this past year (maybe ever)! This is the first book in the series (Crown of Midnight is the second). Plus Celaena is an AMAZING character. I adore her! (Have I gotten my point across yet? Did I use enough exclamation points? Please go buy and read this book!). All of the novellas are under $2 as well. Each one is fantastic!

Please go buy it. Like now.


2. Flat Out Love by Jessica Park $1.99 on Kindle . I read this one at the beginning of November and really enjoyed it! There's also a companion novel called "Flat Out Matt." A quick, easy read.

3. Graceling by Kristin Cashore $4.99 on Kindle. Another great read that takes place in another realm. I love Katsa. She's a fascinating heroine.

4. Allegiant by Veronica Roth $3.49 on Kindle. You can read my thoughts on it here. Divergent is also on sale right now for $3.99.

5. Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi $2.99 on Kindle. I LOVE this series. This is the first book, so get it now for a great deal. The third and final book in the series is released January 28, 2014.

6. Legend by Marie Lu $2.49 on Kindle. A book I don't own! Yay! I've heard great things about this series, so I can't wait to read the one that started it all.


No comments:

Post a Comment