Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Liebster Award!


The Liebster Award is rewarded to up and coming blogs that currently have less than 200 followers. The German word, Liebster is translated in English to: Sweetest, Kindest, Dearest, Etc. Thank you so much to Cassi over at My Thoughts... Literally for nominating me! I'm so excited!



 THE RULES: 
- List 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer 11 questions chosen by the person who nominated you.
- Ask 11 new questions to 11 new bloggers. They must have less than 200 Bloglovin' followers. (You cannot renominate the blog that nominated you.)
- Go to their blog and inform them.

My Facts:


Questions from Cassi:
 1.) If you were down to your last $3 what would you spend it on? (You have to spend it!)
I'd love to say a kindle daily deal, but chances are it'd be something for my kid, like a Hot Wheels car.

2.) Do you prefer to read the book or watch the movie first? 
Book! Although I've now made a rule for myself to NOT reread the book before I go see the movie. It always sets me up for disappointment.

3.) When it comes to trilogies what book do you usually like the best? Which one do you usually like the least?
 I usually like the first book the best and the third book the least. But I'm so happy that there've been some truly great series-enders lately.

4.) What book did you absolutely hate and why?
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. It was one of the books from my book club and I HATE that book. It was so not my thing. The ending was horrid.
 
5.) If you met a book genie who offered you three book wishes, what would they be?
1. The Library from Beauty and the Beast
2. An unlimited Amazon gift card to buy ALL THE BOOKS
3. A free pass to BEA every year (accommodations included)

6.) What book have you never read and are so ashamed about it that you have considered lying about having read it?
I've never read anything by John Green. I actually listed it on a TTT recently. I'm not totally ashamed by it, but yeah, he's so crazy popular and I just haven't read one of his books.

7.) If you were trapped on a deserted island what fictional character would you call to help rescue you and why?
HECTOR. Because he's HECTOR.

8.) If you were trapped on a desserted island, what dessert would your island be made out of?
Ooh a dessert. I like desserts. I would like an island made out of cupcakes. All different varieties.

9.) What is the best place you have ever been on vacation?
The Caribbean. Nice beaches, lovely weather, not a care in the world.

10.) If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
I actually love where I live, but I'd love to live in Scotland if I have to choose somewhere new.

11.) Coffee or tea? How do you take it?
Neither. I mostly drink water, with an occasional Barq's Root Beer.


Questions for my nominees:

1. What TV show could you watch over and over and over again?
2. What reality show would you most like to be on?
3. Favorite book to movie adaptation?
4. How long have you been blogging?
5. Beverage of choice?
6. Favorite book boyfriend?
7. Favorite genre to read? And book in that genre?
8. What is your go-to book when you need a pick me up?
9. Who are your auto-buy authors?
10. How do you like to read? ebook? Paperback? Hardback? Other?
11. What book do you recommend the most?


My Nominations:

Ashley at OK Let's Read
Rebecca at The Library Canary
Andi at Andi's ABCs
(I know I was supposed to do 11. But I could only come up with 7. Oops.)

No comments:

Post a Comment