Thursday, March 20, 2014

Cookie Covers: Divergent Edition

I wasn't originally planning on doing a whole post on this (and this really isn't going to be a full post), but I couldn't wait to show you guys the Divergent cookies I made for the movie premiere this weekend!

 I'd previously made each of the faction symbols, so I did those once again on mini-cookies, but this time I decided to once again challenge myself and recreate the book cover as a cookie. Here's what I came up with!




Also, I hosted a flash giveaway on twitter the past two days, and Daphne from Gone Pecan won these cookies plus a personalized Amity one (her faction of choice).


Thanks for stopping by! And let me know of any books you think would translate well into cookie form!

3 comments:

  1. You're so talented! And I bet those were delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Such great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are almost to pretty to eat......almost :). Awesome job!!!

    ReplyDelete