Saturday, March 15, 2014

Stacking the Shelves / Book Haul (3/8-3/15)

Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. STS is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

Don't forget to stop by our March Madness Book Boyfriend Edition & enter our giveaway! Round 2 voting ends tonight (3/15 @ 10 pm!).

I hadn't originally planned on posting this week, since I didn't have much to show, but then I received two books in the mail yesterday! Huzzah!

Won:

Scintillate by Tracy Clark (Won from Adventures in YA Publishing)
Summer on the Short Bus by Betheay Crandell (won from Happy Book Lovers)

Purchased:

Paperbacks from Amazon:
Ask Again Later by Liz Czukas (I LOVED this book)
How to Say Goodbye in Robot by Emily James

 The Little Android (The Lunar Chronicles, #0.5)The Witch of Duva (The Grisha, #0.5)The Too-Clever Fox (The Grisha, #2.5)
Novellas from Amazon or Wattpad:
The Little Android by Marissa Meyer (Free on Wattpad)
The Witch of Duva by Leigh Bardugo (Amazon)
The Too-Clever Fox by Leigh Bardugo (Amazon)

Something Real
From Amazon:
Something Real by Heather Demetrios

From my local bookstore:
Luxe by Anna Godbersen (used)

And since I realized this morning as I was taking pictures of books, I've never shown you guys my kitten, Marcie. We actually have two cats, but my other one Abbey is 7 and rather anti-social. Maybe I'll sneak a picture of her another time.

This is Marcie. My son got her for Christmas. He named her Marcie after the Charlie Brown character. :)


ICYMI: If your planning on leaving a comment and don't know the way to leave a direct link using html I've got you covered! I posted a how-to yesterday! Check it out!

14 comments:

  1. I just adore the cover of Luxe, and I've heard great things about Ask Again Later. Enjoy! :)

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read Ask Again Later the day it came out! It was super cute & I loved it! :)

      Delete
  2. I heard great things aobut ask again later, I hope you'll like it. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Something Real looks so good! I hope you enjoy all you got :)

    Here's my STS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm definitely looking forward to Something Real. I've heard great things about it!

      Delete
  4. Nice haul. That kitten is sooooo adorable! Ask Again Later looks really great. I hope you enjoy all your books :) My STS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! We love our kitten, even though she's totally crazy.

      AAL was so fun! I really enjoyed it!

      Delete
  5. I have just recently bought the first book in the Luxe series too. I'm not sure when I will get to it, but I have heard some great things about the series. Great haul. New bloglovin follower =)
    Here's my STS
    http://bookstothetea.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the follow! I have no idea when I'll get to Luxe either, but for $4, I couldn't pass it up!

      Delete
  6. I need to start doing this, but can I do it with library books? That's what really changes week to week for me. :) Looks like you have some great reading ahead of you. I want to know how those Bardugo novellas are. I've mostly avoided the novella craze but there are some I definitely wonder about!

    ReplyDelete
  7. There is literally SO much awesome here. I really want to read Ask Again Later, and I've heard SUCH good things about Summer On The Short Bus and How To Say Goodbye In Robot (how the heck do they think up such awesome/creative titles?!!) EPIC haul!! My StS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great haul! I'll have to check out those novellas because I enjoy both series. I really liked Something Real when I read it. I hope you do too. Come see my hauls at Inside of a Dog and Ms. Martin Teaches Media. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Little Android sounds interesting. Happy Reading!
    Here are my newest additions.

    ReplyDelete