Saturday, March 22, 2014

Stacking the Shelves / Book Haul (3/16-3/21)

Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. STS is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

While you're here don't forget to stop by our March Madness Book Boyfriend Edition & enter our giveaway! Only 8 guys remain!

This was a much slower week for me, as I only added 4 books to my TBR. On the plus side, some of them I am super excited about and can't wait to read!

For Review:
 Open Road Summer
 Open Road Summer by Emery Lord (from Netgalley)
I was ecstatic when I saw I got approved for this one. you guys.
I've heard wonderful things about it and I can't wait to dive in to it!
The Word Exchange 

Gifted/Received:






The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith
















Both received from The Book Addict's Guide ARC tours! Thanks Brittany!!

 

This week I only bought three books. They were all on sale so I couldn't pass them up. Here are the books I've added to my TBR list. 


Fire & Flood by Victoria Scott
(I'm actually planning on getting to this one fairly quickly. The author is going to be at a teen book fair in my area that I'm hoping to attend.)
(Note: Lindsay reviewed this one last month!) 



The 57 Lives of Alex Wayfare by MG Buehrlen


The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of Her Own Making by Catherynne M. Valente
(Not gonna lie... I bought this because the cover is awesome.)


Thanks for stopping by! What's on your shelves?

6 comments:

  1. Fire and Flood is REALLY good, I think pretty much everyone should read that!

    ★ Under The Mountain ★

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul!! I didn't know Jennifer E. Smith wrote another book. I read her first two which were pretty good, but I had no idea that another one was publishing.
    Fire and Flood looks amazing!! I've also been seeing some really good reviews for it.
    New follower via Bloglovin
    my StS
    http://kimberlysnovelnotes.blogspot.com/2014/03/stacking-shelves-75.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul this week! You have some great books to read!
    Here is my STS :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooohhh Fire & Flood, Open Road Summer, and I just go Panic as well. Enjoy!

    My Stack

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice book hauls! I got Fire & Flood this week too. I saw Panic on Amazon Vine and almost chose it but didn't. I so disliked Before I Fall that I am afraid to chose anything else by the author. Come see what I got at Ms. Martin Teaches Media and Inside of a Dog. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great haul. I am slightly, VERY, jealous that you have Open Road Summer! I was sad that wasn't open to the UK as I am dying to read that one. I hope you enjoy your books :) My STS.

    ReplyDelete